As you might have heard, Bank SNB is merging into Simmons Bank. On behalf of all our associates, let us be the first to welcome you. We are thrilled to serve you and to have you as a part of our banking family! Simmons and Bank SNB have many similarities, including a rich history of outstanding customer service and a commitment to the communities we call home.
What does all this mean for you? More locations and ATMs. More lending power. And smart, committed associates who know you personally. Our newly combined bank is equipped to be your full-service financial partner offering new and enhanced products and services, from personal and business banking to a renowned low-rate credit card, as well as investments37, trust and insurance38 services.
Your transition to Simmons Bank will be official on Tuesday, May 29, 2018. During the transition - there are some key dates to remember:
- Friday, May 25, 2018: Bank SNB's online banking will be in view-only mode starting at 5 p.m. CDT.
- Saturday, May 26 - Monday, May 28, 2018: Bank SNB branch locations will be closed for conversion.
- Tuesday, May 29, 2018: Bank SNB locations will re-open as Bank SNB, a division of Simmons Bank. Please note: The Bank SNB Dallas-Preston Center location in Texas will re-open as Southwest Bank, a division of Simmons Bank.
- If you received a new account number, begin using your new Simmons Bank checks.
- If you previously used Bank SNB's online banking, you should sign in to your new Simmons Bank Anywhere online and mobile banking account and review scheduled bill payments and transfers to ensure recurring items have transferred properly and that payee addresses are current. Signing in to Simmons Bank Anywhere online banking is easy. On the Simmons Bank homepage, locate the Online Banking login box in the top right corner and enter your online banking ID. For most customers, you will continue to enter your Bank SNB online banking ID into Simmons Bank's online banking login. Your temporary password will be the last four digits of your Social Security or Tax ID Number. If your online banking login information had to change, you should have received an email by May 22 with your new login information.
- If you previously used Bank SNB's Bill Pay service, your payees, scheduled payments and bill pay history will be converted to Simmons Bank Bill Pay service.
- If you previously had internal transfers set up (going from one Bank SNB account to another), they will automatically transfer, unless we notify you otherwise.
- If you previously had external transfers set up, they will not automatically transfer. Please reschedule external transfers starting on May 29.
- If you were previously enrolled in Bank SNB eStatements, your enrollment status will be transferred to Simmons Bank.
- If you were not previously using Bank SNB's online banking, click here to sign up for Simmons Bank Anywhere online and mobile banking.
- Be sure to download the Simmons Bank Anywhere mobile app available in the App Store or Google Play for use beginning Tuesday, May 29.16 6
For Customer Service Questions:
- Through Monday, May 28, 2018: Please contact Bank SNB at 1-888-762-4762, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. CDT, and Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon CDT, or email email@example.com. Treasury Management customers should contact their Concierge Services Representative, as usual. In an effort to best serve you during conversion weekend, we will have special call center hours:
- Saturday, May 26: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CDT
- Sunday, May 27: Noon to 5 p.m. CDT
- Monday, May 28: 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. CDT
- Beginning Tuesday, May 29, 2018: Please contact Simmons Bank at 1-866-246-2400, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. CDT, and Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon CDT, or visit the Simmons Bank Contact page. Treasury Management customers should contact their Concierge Services Representative, as usual. In an effort to best serve you after conversion weekend, we will have special call center hours:
- Tuesday, May 29 - Friday, June 1: 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. CDT
- Monday, June 4 - Friday, June 8: 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. CDT
The following links lead to more information about our organization, locations and your accounts. We know change is never easy, but we’re confident you’ll like what you find here.
- About Us
- Simmons Bank Locations
- Personal Banking Products and Services
- Business Banking Products and Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Important Information Regarding Your FDIC Insurance Coverage
- What You Need to Know About Overdrafts and Overdraft Fees
- Personal Schedule of Fees, including Terms and Conditions
- Business Schedule of Fees, including Terms and Conditions
Again, welcome to Simmons and thank you for your business!