We are excited to welcome First South Bank! What an honor it is to serve you and to have you as a part of our banking family. Simmons and First South have many similarities, including a rich history of outstanding customer service and commitment to the communities we call home.
What does this merger mean for you? More locations and ATMs. More options. More lending power. And the same smart, committed associates who know you personally. You will find that our newly combined bank is equipped to be your full service financial partner offering more products and services than ever before, from personal and business banking to a renowned low-rate credit card as well as investments, trust and insurance services.
Your transition to Simmons Bank will be official on September 5, 2017. As you transition to a Simmons Bank customer - and as we transfer your accounts - there are some key dates to remember.
Beginning Tuesday, September 5, 2017, please contact Simmons Bank Customer Service:
- Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. CT and Saturday, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CT
PLEASE NOTE: Neither Simmons Bank nor First South Bank will ever contact customers to request personal financial information such as account or card numbers. If you receive a suspicious call requesting such information, please contact Simmons Bank at 1-866-795-9410. Our customers' security is of utmost importance.
The following links lead to more information about our organization, locations and your accounts. We know change is never easy, but we’re confident you’ll like what you find here. Again, welcome to Simmons Bank.
- About Us
- Simmons Bank Locations
- Personal Banking Products and Services
- Compare Personal Banking Solutions
- Business Banking Products and Services
- Compare Business Banking Solutions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Important Information Regarding Your FDIC Insurance Coverage
- What You Need to Know About Overdrafts and Overdraft Fees
- Overdraft Privilege Account Disclosure
- Simmons Bank Anywhere Service Charge Schedule
- Personal Schedule of Fees and Charges, including Terms and Conditions
- Business Schedule of Fees and Charges, including Terms and Conditions